What to expect
LaunchPoint values children deeply. Children and their safety is a top priority. The following are a few items you should know and include the protection features we have established for kids at LaunchPoint.
1. All of our adult volunteers are screened before they are allowed access to your children. Thorough background checks give peace of mind that your kids are surrounded by quality adults.
2. Parents/Guardians must accompany your child to the LaunchPoint Kids check-in stations:
3. You can rest easy during worship service knowing that your child is safe and having fun!
4. Your child is welcome to attend the adult service with you, if you’d like. Please consider placing them in their age-appropriate classroom though. Our programs allow them to have fun without getting bored or disturbing others.
5. We have comfortable chairs for nursing moms in the LaunchPad.